Answer: Your shopping cart will automatically show a Free Super-Saver Shipping option if your order:
1. Is over $200.00
2. The delivery address is in the 48 contiguous United States
3. Your total shipment weight is less than 50 lbs.
Answer: Yes. HardwareJet.com can ship any size package internationally. International customers should be aware of these important policies:
1. Shipment to the destination country must be allowed by the export laws of the United States of America.
2. There is a mandatory 5-10 business day security holding period between payment in full and shipment processing. This security holding period is to allow funds to fully clear our bank account.
3. Buyer is responsible for any import duties.
4. HardwareJet.com can only use FedEx as a carrier for international shipments. HardwareJet.com cannot use UPS or DHL for international shipping.
5. International customers are responsible for all shipping charges including charges for returned merchandise. A 20% restocking fee is applied to all international returns.
To place your international order, please place your order online, shipping costs will be calculated during the checkout process. We reserve the right to charge your credit card again for a final adjustment after the products are delivered in order to allow for any discrepancies between estimated shipping, duties, and tariffs and the final value of shipping, duties, and tariffs.
Answer: Yes, we can usually ship products overnight, however we do charge an additional expedite service fee. This fee is calculated at checkout and is added to the shipping cost of your order.
Answer: Refurbished equipment is previously used equipment that is put through our own quality control, testing, and cleaning process. Refurbished equipment is inspected, cleaned, and thoroughly tested before it is shipped to you. Some equipment will show signs of usage including small scratches, nicks, dings, and scuffs. These cosmetic deficiencies will in no way affect the proper functioning of the equipment. All refurbished equipment is sold with a minimum of a 90 day warranty.