3Com 3C16852 7700 Chassis with AC Power Supply
The 3Com Switch 7700R starter kit provides the foundation for delivering performance, security and quality of service in a modular eight-slot chassis.
* Single, compact modular chassis for easier aggregation of switching
* Two power supplies, fan assembly and switching fabric pre-installed
* Optional redundant fabric ensures high availability for key core networking requirements
* The backplane is passive (contains no active components) for the highest reliability
* IP and IPX routing
* Supports IEEE 802.3ae 10Gigabit modules for high-speed inter-switch connections
* Thermal shutdown: temperature sensors allow the system to shut down modules (including the switch fabric module) on a per slot basis if the temperature exceeds parameters. Operating temperatures are set for the modules individually, allowing less critical modules to shut down first
* For enhanced resiliency, optional dual power cord kit can be added (part number 3C16892 for 120 VAC installations; part number 3C16893 for 220 VAC installations)
* For enhanced graphical management with extended functionality, 3Com Switch Manager, available for purchase with 3Com Network Administrator or 3Com Network Director, is recommended. For smaller networks, graphical management of the switch can be done with 3Com Network Supervisor
Every refurbished, pre-owned, and used 3Com 3C16852 for sale is fully guaranteed by our extensive 90-day warranty. Please feel free to contact us regarding our inventory of refurbished 3Com networking equipment, or if you have any additional questions regarding this 3C16852 7700 Chassis with AC Power Supply.
United States of America Shipping
Orders for this 3Com 3C16852 unit which qualify for Free Super-Saver Shipping are shipped at our discretion via the lowest cost method. We use FedEx, UPS, and US Postal Service as shipping carriers. We cannot ship this 3Com 3C16852 within the USA by billing directly to your shipper account number. All shipping charges must be pre-paid at checkout.
International / Foreign Shipping
3Com 3C16852 7700 Chassis with AC Power Supply units which are shipped internationally have a mandatory 4-10 business day security holding period between payment being received and shipment processing. This security policy is to allow funds to fully clear our bank account. International transport costs can be charged directly to your FedEx or UPS account number. We cannot ship internationally using your TNT account number; however you can coordinate with TNT to have them pick up the shipment from our location.
Expedited and Rush Shipping
HardwareJet.com can usually provide expedited (1 or 2 day shipping) for 3Com products; however there is an additional rush fee per unique 3Com 3C16852 7700 Chassis with AC Power Supply unit in addition to the product cost and expedited carrier shipping charges. If we can offer expedited shipping for an item, expedited shipping costs will be shown at checkout. If we cannot provide expedited shipping for an item, then you will not be presented with these options during the cart checkout process.