3Com 3C16863 Switch 7700 20-Port 10/100/1000 RJ45
* High performance, resilient, convergence-ready, Copper Gigabit Ethernet
* This module delivers twenty ports of high-performance Gigabit Ethernet switching over Category 5 twisted-pair cable.
* Switch 7700 modules support on-board or Local Layer 2 switching, allowing packets to remain local to the module, which reduces backplane and switch fabric loading.
* This reduces congestion in the network minimizing packet loss, to enable applications to run faster across the network. The reduction in latencies will improve the quality of video and voice traffic across the network.
* Local Layer 2 switching at 40Gbps between ports on the same module
* Each module added to a chassis increases total switch performance; for example, six of these modules, when added to a Switch 7700 7-Slot or 8-Slot chassis, provides 240Gbps switching performance
* Interface transmission rates: 1Gbps (full duplex).
* Supports IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q.
Every refurbished, pre-owned, and used 3Com 3C16863 for sale is fully guaranteed by our extensive 90-day warranty. Please feel free to contact us regarding our inventory of refurbished 3Com networking equipment, or if you have any additional questions regarding this 3C16863 Switch 7700 20-Port 10/100/1000 RJ45.
United States of America Shipping
Orders for this 3Com 3C16863 unit which qualify for Free Super-Saver Shipping are shipped at our discretion via the lowest cost method. We use FedEx, UPS, and US Postal Service as shipping carriers. We cannot ship this 3Com 3C16863 within the USA by billing directly to your shipper account number. All shipping charges must be pre-paid at checkout.
International / Foreign Shipping
3Com 3C16863 Switch 7700 20-Port 10/100/1000 RJ45 units which are shipped internationally have a mandatory 4-10 business day security holding period between payment being received and shipment processing. This security policy is to allow funds to fully clear our bank account. International transport costs can be charged directly to your FedEx or UPS account number. We cannot ship internationally using your TNT account number; however you can coordinate with TNT to have them pick up the shipment from our location.
Expedited and Rush Shipping
HardwareJet.com can usually provide expedited (1 or 2 day shipping) for 3Com products; however there is an additional rush fee per unique 3Com 3C16863 Switch 7700 20-Port 10/100/1000 RJ45 unit in addition to the product cost and expedited carrier shipping charges. If we can offer expedited shipping for an item, expedited shipping costs will be shown at checkout. If we cannot provide expedited shipping for an item, then you will not be presented with these options during the cart checkout process.